Seven Letter specializes in strategic public affairs communications, corporate communications, brand and reputation management, digital community building and engagement, and crisis communications for corporate, nonprofit and industry advocacy clients. Seven Letter provides innovative strategic communications solutions to complex challenges for those looking to affect real change in today’s dynamic environment.
Seven Letter is hiring a deeply experienced strategist in the Boston office to play a senior role in developing and overseeing the execution of communications plans for clients, maintaining relationships with clients and capitalizing on new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will consistently drive strategic and creative thinking on client teams, easily manage a diverse workload, effectively manage other senior level and junior level colleagues, possess excellent writing and project management skills, and have a strong record of developing and maintaining media relationships on behalf of clients. All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected].
- 7-10 years of communications or public relations experience; at least two years managing a team of colleagues; two years of experience in a firm environment;
- Significant media relations experience with proven results and reporter relationships;
- Experience seamlessly integrating digital tactics into communications campaigns;
- Familiarity with legislative and regulatory process, as well as advocacy campaigns to promote legislative or regulatory outcomes;
- Dynamic speaker; comfortable presenting new ideas to clients and pitching new business opportunities;
- Superlative written skills with a high level of competency creating and editing written materials, including: press and marketing materials, strategy memos and proposals, fact sheets, talking points, statements, digital content, etc.; and
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity: Seven Letter employment decisions shall be made without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.