Seven Letter specializes in strategic communications, public affairs campaigns, brand and reputation management, digital community building and engagement, and crisis communications for corporate, nonprofit and industry advocacy clients. Seven Letter provides powerful solutions to complex challenges for those looking to affect real change in today’s dynamic environment.
Seven Letter is hiring a deeply experienced strategist to play a senior role in developing and overseeing the execution of communications plans for clients, maintaining relationships with clients and capitalizing on new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will consistently drive strategic and creative thinking on client teams, execute a diverse workload, effectively manage other senior level and junior level colleagues, possess excellent writing and project management skills, and have a strong record of developing and maintaining media relationships on behalf of clients. All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seven to ten years of communications or public relations experience; at least two years managing a team of colleagues; experience in a firm environment a plus;
- Significant media relations experience with proven results and reporter relationships;
- Experience seamlessly integrating digital tactics into communications campaigns;
- High familiarity with legislative and regulatory process, as well as advocacy campaigns to promote legislative or regulatory outcomes;
- Confident speaker; comfortable presenting new ideas to clients and pitching new business opportunities;
- Superlative written skills with a high level of competency creating and editing written materials, including: press and marketing materials, strategy memos and proposals, fact sheets, talking points, statements, digital content, etc.; and
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
At Seven Letter, we’re not just communications practitioners for hire, we’re experts in our field who become trusted advisers, reliable problem solvers and indispensable partners. But those relationships don’t just happen. They are made possible by our talented colleagues who, every day, bring their creativity, dedication and diversity of experience to the teams we build.
As much as we celebrate the successes we deliver for our clients, cultivating an award-winning culture in which we all thrive has been the greatest of our pursuits. We’re proud to have been named a “Best Place to Work” by both PR Week and PR News for multiple years.
Together, we prioritize giving back to our community.
- Paid time off to support volunteerism
- Firm-wide pro-bono initiatives
- Philanthropic support of numerous organizations and causes
We invest in the people who make us good at what we do.
- Flexible hybrid policy allowing for 40% remote work per year, to be used at the employee’s discretion
- 100% company-paid healthcare, life and disability insurance
- Generous policy for PTO, sick leave and parental leave
- Generous holiday schedule, including office closure the last week of the year
- Commuter benefit
- Summer Fridays
- Professional development program
Seven Letter is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes all applicants regardless of regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, identity or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity employer, and believe that a team that reflects diversity of experience, perspective and background improves outcomes for clients and makes us all stronger.